Java Developers (m/f)
for our headquarters in Aachen
- You have successfully completed your graduate degree along with several years of work experience as Java developer.
- You are a graduate who already had intensive practical experience with the Java Technology during your studies.
You are interested in a business that understands software development as team orientated process from the requirement to the system test.
You value the implementation of requirements in ergonomic user interfaces and the design and realisation of high-quality application logics.
You are fluent in written and spoken English.
You are familiar with most of the following technologies:
- Application Server and Servlet Container (WebLogic, Tomcat)
- GUI Technologies (SWT, JFace, Swing, JSP)
- Java Frameworks (Eclipse RCP, Swing)
- Java Persistence Technologies (EJB, JDO, Hibernate)
- Relational Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, HSQLDB)
- Development Environments and Tools (Eclipse, Subversion, Ant, JUnit, JavaDoc)
- Object-oriented modelling (UML)
If you are looking for a new challenge within a technically innovative environment, we should meet.
Apply online (file size max. 10 MB)